Sunday, March 23, 2014

Thought for The Day - ...Processing...




Trillions of particles floating colliding, bouncing off one another, every fraction of a second...

This light,

This life,

Flowing fluidly,

A stream of reasoning,

Emotions

And consciousness.

What is perceived

Is a fraction of

What is...

Progressing across this expanse of space, each step a lesson in diligence. Persistence keeps me going as I cross unfamiliar territories. Lessons learned, more information communicated than my conscious can recall, I am lost, but continue on the path I'm choosing. Recalculating each step, wind blowing across my face, eyes in a semi-permanent squint shading my view from the intense sun.

This is my journey, my progress, my life. I travel across space and time, light surrounding me nearly every step of the way. And in the distance, there is a twist, a twirling of life. Unexpected, it promises life will no longer be the same.

...merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment