Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thought for The Day - Pushing

Elastic 18 x 24 pastel


Yep.

Have to.

Can't stop because you've had enough or the car wont stop. You've got to push through and stay on top of your goals. I have been there, I have stopped. So many times and with enough excuses to fill a book. But you - and I - must keep going!

I want to tell my story, but the most important thing you need to know is I fight, I get knocked down, kicked around, but I get up. I guarantee your story is similar to mine. You've seen better and worse days and if you're brutally honest, you are certain life is unfair and the gold and silver is laid up for a lucky few. I know some people who are convinced that the "successful" are that way because they have sold their soul to the devil, or my favorite the Illuminati. Seriously?

Dig a little deeper, my friend. The next time you find yourself on your back, lie there for a bit, cry and bemoan your condition. But at some point, listen to the beat coming from your chest. That means you're not done yet. Get up and either try "it" again or determine another path. DON'T. GIVE. UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment