Friday, September 26, 2014

Thought for The Day - Doing What's Right

A unique spin on perspective; what I see and how I see it...

It occurs to me "this" daily process could go away; there's a possibility that my mornings can change. I've considered it for a while and not because there is a shortage of "thoughts." I write in this format to encourage, share insights and knowledge as it is communicated to me. I share my perspective and what I'm experiencing and yet...there is so much more to my life.

Writing a blog, poetry, stories; painting, drawing - my outlets. Listening, feeling compassion, being sensitive to the spirit of God's leading, my inlets! And yet, over the course of my life, it's been a constant ebb and flow of this task, this responsibility and "that" outlet. There have been times - there will be more - when I'm not "in line" with God's direction. There are times when I am so uncertain what to do next, that I'm agitated for days and months! But this one thing I know overall: I am making choices to follow God's leading and where He leads...

No comments:

Post a Comment