Monday, September 15, 2014

Thought for The Day - A Couple Days Off

I'm taking a couple days off from work and really looking forward to it! It's been a busy year and I haven't made time to get to my "real" work. I've been using my vacation days when I was sick longer than the 6 days allowed for a year and cleaning water out of our basement. I've used days for doctor's visits and other errands, so these days will hopefully be somewhat relaxing.

I have a bunch of tasks to do around the house, so I won't completely relax. Still there is something to be said to get out of the routine of the daily commute, sitting at a desk and daily triage calls. Breaking the pattern of days long and exhausting, where I get home with only enough energy to arrange tomorrow's clothes...yeah I need this time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment