Sunday, October 27, 2013

Thought for The Day - Out for a Walk - What I found on The Path


Our for a Drive - 8 x 11 Colored Pencils

A rock

A stick

Butterfly wings

The journey, the life, the places, the stops and detours and the never ending cycle of strangers who become friends. Well, I would like to say to you all, if you only knew...

Some people find it hard to believe that I'm a true introvert, probably in every since of the word. They see me out for lunch, laughing it up, talking, listening and generally 'socializing.' Others, seeing me in other situations, would find it hard to believe I would talk at all.

But this is about the path of life, the strangers who remain that way, though I wonder how we're connected. The people who come into my life and for the most part, I always seem like I'm on the giving end. Yeah, yeah, it's more blessed to give than receive, but sometimes...Then there are he people who come and go and I wonder why they came at all. Some had significant impact, helping me along the path in just the right way. Others left me feeling like I was dragged through the mud and they thought they did a favor.

Then there are the butterfly wings. Those who came along at the right time. No dramatic effects or lingering doubts, they were kind, giving and whether they remained or left at the right time, everything is in divine order.

No comments:

Post a Comment