Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thought for The Day - Dream Reader




Am I saying the reader is a dreamer or talking about an individual who interprets dreams? Not certain, I'll allow the word stream to take me where it will.

This source of self-revelation, this means of communicating between you and I in ways that allow mutual understanding; words, images, sharing. I love this, I hate this; it's load is often hard to bear and at times I bear it as if it was the sweetest load to bear. Words carry me on a sweet journey, into the lives of others, their ideals and fantasies, the worlds spinning behind their eyes. It's a wonderful journey to take each day, as it is recited in verse on top of a good rhythm. And from the time I heard stories as a child, I have loved this blending of words.

Bearing the weight of thoughts, words strung together, I often wonder what it all means? Like a typical night filled with dreams, whose meaning(s) remain a mystery, I wonder what consciousness does for me? How does one have all this jammed in their head and it never seems to stop? How is it I share fragments of it at any given moment? Life is funny that way; just a head filled with a mush of grey matter fueled by blood cells and ideas, thoughts and feelings...

...merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment