Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Thought for The Day - Five Minutes







Not long right? Not enough time...

Take a few minutes to consider the world around you. In this moment, I am surrounded by books, computers, art supplies, work in progress and completed work. In a period of five minutes, I can take inventory of years gathering, praying and hoping for a fulfilling life. In five minutes, I consider some items I didn't pray or ask to receive, but I have anyway. In five minutes, I can imagine what life would be like if I didn't have this small space to call my own. In five minutes, I can imagine what life would be like if I had more space. And in five minutes, I am grateful for answered prayers and the promise of rich life!

Five minutes, that's all you need. Consider...

No comments:

Post a Comment