Saturday, July 12, 2014

Thought for The Day - Breeze



Many mornings and days
I start my journey headed east
Another day of repeated tasks
And familiar greetings
They drag from day-to-day
And though you are a bright spot in my day
Your clouds seem to be gathering
Like August hurricanes
I watch you becoming restless
Troubled as your feet repeat each step 
Hoping each day brings a distraction
A moment of release
But the dawn seems to bring more of the same
And each adventure
More storms and weight

There is a storm brewing
Greater than you and I
It’s disturbing the very atmosphere of this old world
Troubling life as we know it
It’s more than a change
It is a rockin’ shakin’ tremblin’ force
Sure to disturb

Anchored
We wont blow away
Steady
We’re held fast in hope
Though all around us seems blown away
And every wind seems to rule
Darkness surrounds
Light dissipates

But… 

No comments:

Post a Comment