Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thought for The Day - Late Night

There was a time when being awake, late at night was the thing to do! While my parents didn't go out much when we were children, their siblings, coming to town, was occasion to hang out until late. My cousins and I would hang out, talk, play games, while the adults did the same in their part of the house. There were no dull moments during these times!

It's been forever since I stayed awake, either hanging with family and friends or working. When my daughter is home, we all hang out doing the same thing my parents did, laughing, having fun and talking about our lives. The sense, in the late night hours, is that one can relax; the pressure is pushed off for another day. And hanging with those you love and bridging the distance the years and miles have created is well worth the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment