Monday, February 24, 2014

Thought for The Day - Ship it!

Linen (in process) 30 x 40 oils


Always changing, always moving from "this" to "that." Not really sure where this road leads...

There are times when I feel like I can "taste" the life I want to live. I see it in the words I write, the images I render and those I relate to. It's the life that is both "giving and receiving," an exchange that's near endless and not necessarily self-serving. Day-to-day, I feel like I'm getting closer.

It's been said that I'm probably closer to "production" than I know. I have plenty of work, paintings and drawings in stacks. I've got the work of writing and the art of listening and encouraging. And yet, here I am, waiting for?

I won't give up; I believe the "shipment" date is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment