Monday, November 10, 2014

Thought for The Day - Drift






It only take a minute...or three. Sometimes a blink and I'm off in another world. truly been that way since childhood. Just sitting there, I can be at work and I'm gone. Drifting, wandering, off track...

Years ago, television was the perfect distraction...nowadays, I barely watch it. But I drift quite well without it! Out walking to break up the monotony of the day and I'm doing it then. Just as easily as if I were sitting in my chair at home, sketchpad in hand, pencil moving in the direction my unconscious takes it.

But it's setting my boat (my mind) adrift, letting it aimlessly wander out to the deep that I find adventures and dreams; away from the noise of demands for completed tasks, a load of laundry and running errands, I dream of a world so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment