Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thought for The Day - Coming Soon

Out for a Drive 8 x 11 colored pencils


Every now and then, I take a few minutes to formulate an "epic thought." And up until now, I haven't taken the time to move those themes beyond the scraps of paper I either wrote them on, or print out from my computer to work on, later! No, for the most part, the "thoughts" are like apples on a tree; I stand beneath the branches, reach up and grab what is immediately appealing and drop it on you! I don't think I'm doing a bad job, but there are other approaches to be taken.

I'd like to put out a couple of these in a day, stuff that comes to me randomly. Believe me, in a day's time, insights and perspectives come to me and every thing isn't depressing or fatalistic. This life is an exciting adventure! For me, I have been blessed! I have lived to see my children grow into adults, had the opportunity to write and share my writing. I get to paint and draw and love that I also get to share some of my work. And most of all, whether in writing or conversations, I am allowed to help people.

Coming soon...

"The Success Trap"

"Where are You Now"

Those are a couple of my "epic thoughts." I can literally recite their premise in my head because I am constantly adding content to them! Okay, it's off to the races. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment