Saturday, November 21, 2009

Breathe slow and easy

Stressed to the highest! And when I think of the visions, revelations and joy of this past summer, this seems like the darkness of the valley.

Now everyone, this isn't a cry for help; I'm not on the ledge. No, I'm in the middle of the warehouse (picture 'everything' you need, want and can imagine surrounding you) wondering what to do next. You ever have one of those days, weeks, months when the sum of your possibilities and today's distress seems like a car laying on your chest? Yeah, one of those times. I know - OH HOW I KNOW - what I want to do. I have details and multiple parts to assemble, but...if that word were a bodypart, it would be the awkward part, sticking out far enough to hamper movement and knock over stuff!

So, "slow and easy," one breath at a time, one task at a time, one deadline, crazy schedule, and headache at a time. Slow and easy, but steady moving...can't see the light but know it's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment