Sunday, August 12, 2012

Being Me...

"Soft" and "Firm"
Pillows behind my head
An elbow
Bicep
And
Forearm
Shape behind my head and shoulder
Practice
And Age
Determine my comfort
Comfort
And experience
My steps guide
Learning
An exercise
To my practiced wings
Flying further up
Where winds rule
Where the weak are tossed down
Didn't know this was my life
Covered over with dust and despair
But the King's heart beat
Beneath my cross section of bones
Beat a rhythm
"Live"
"Be"
So as cobwebs dust my head and face
I stretch my arms
Up where youth
And age
Play like brothers
growing
Gathering
Being...me

2 comments:

  1. It is so invigorating to be oneself
    A release
    No deceit
    No lies
    Compassion pours out
    Love flows through
    Vision is infinite
    Hope is reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful flow, Robert...
      A view into and through eternity.

      Delete